- This event has passed.
OCAG28-Warm & Sunny vs Calm & Cool
June 14 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Contact Instructor with questions: Leona Lavone and her website (links on website) 6-week class; $150 non-members/$120 members Contact Instructor with questions: Leona Lavone and her website (links on website)
We will be painting warm summer sunsets and calm blue waters
– Student to bring in all their regular painting supplies
– Reference material supplied
– Each class will start with a demo and explanation of the How to paint the subject.
– All class participants’ will be reviewed during painting session and questions answered
Here is a suggested supply list
– Watercolor Paper Pad
– Pick one W/C Palette, 18 or 33 wells
– Watercolor Paint Set
– Pick one W/C Brush Set
– W/C Artists Tape
– Other Items: Paper Towels, Pencil, 2 Containers for Water (plastic sour cream), Squirt Bottle.
Note: you can use regular masking tape but it may be hard to remove and ripe paper.
Extra’s: White Gouache (w/c); Dr. Martin’s Bleed Proof White.
(for Adult and Teen)